Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In Love: Meet the Clarks

Meet Dan and Meghan, a wonderful couple whose love for each other is very evident :)

Meghan contacted me a few months ago about planning a shoot to commemorate the couple's first anniversary of marriage :) Although the Clarks were married in September, they really wanted to capture the beauty of fall in their pictures!

So this past Sunday, the Clarks and I headed over to Glen Echo Park to celebrate their beautiful first year of marriage through pictures! I had a ton of fun photographing these two...no posing needed for these two :)

As a side note- I absolutely LOVE Glen Echo for pictures- there are a ton of little nooks and crannies that make for great pictures!

So check out this beautiful couple :) Here are some of my favorites:




















No comments:

Post a Comment