Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet the Abellos

A few weeks ago, I met the absolutely positively adorable Abello family at their house for some Christmas card pictures. Now, one of many really cool things about the Abello family, is that the Abellos are BFFs with the Bedlions! Katie and Danielle have been friends since forever, and since I have known Danielle forever, I've also known Katie for quite sometime too! But time REALLY does fly, because the last time I saw Katie, she wasn't an Abello, and she didn't have her cute-as-can-be son, Christian! So you can imagine how FUN it was not only meeting her wonderful husband, Buddy, and sweet baby boy, but being able to photograph them!

Katie, Buddy, and Christian were an absolute delight to work with. They are some of the sweetest people you could ever meet, and, they are an beautiful family. I love photographing babies, and Christian, as you will see, is one of the cutest! I had the best time with the Abellos! Check out some of my favorite shots :)











No comments:

Post a Comment