Thursday, December 1, 2011

Portraits: Meet Leah and Abby

I have definitely found my new favorite spot for shoots! 

A couple of weekends ago, I met Leah and Abby and their wonderful parents in Ellicott City, MD for some portraits for the girls. 

Leah really wanted somewhere with an open railroad for her senior portraits, so after some research, I found an open B&O railroad in historic Ellicott City...and it was PERFECT! The museum there had a cute colorful caboose that we used for a few shots, and a beautiful railroad that we took full advantage of. 

The girls were naturals in front of the camera, almost every shot was a keeper! I had so much fun meeting this sweet family. Thank you, Leah and Abby, for exploring Ellicott City with me, and being so fun to work with!

Check out some of my favorite pictures from my time with Leah and Abby :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment