Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet the Picketts: Again!

I don't need to make too many introductions for this next family, as I have shot them twice already in the past few months :) But they are a JOY each time.

I first shot Kirsten, Kirsten's baby bump, and TJ in late August. You can see those here.

I then shot Kirsten, TJ, and the brand new, sweet, and beautiful Delanie at their farm in Clarksburg. You can see those here.

Last weekend, I headed out to the Pickett house once more to get some Christmas shots. It was way too cold to get shots outside, but we played with the Christmas lights, tree, Santa hats, reindeer antlers, and stockings to get some very festive and cute shots :)

The Picketts are now model pros! TJ is always coming up with ideas for pictures, and new ways to pose, and I love it! Delanie at 3 months is also a pro as you will see in her facial expressions (including a wink). I love Kirsten and her sweet kiddies, and I always have such a blast with them! Enjoy my favorites from the day!












No comments:

Post a Comment