Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meet the Bedlions

Meet the fabulous Bedlions- some of my favorite people in all the world! I have known Danielle since before I can remember. She has been a friend forever, and one of the people that I look up to most! Her and her wonderful husband, Duncan, have two adorable boys: Teddy and Lincoln.

I was SO incredibly excited for this shoot for a few reasons: 1. The Bedlions are the coolest. 2. Teddy and Lincoln are the cutest. 3. This was my first shoot in DC. 4. The Bedlions would ALL be sporting Chuck Taylor's on their feet! And as most of you know, I LOVE shoe/feet shots, and I really love my Chucks.

Even though we got "kicked out" of the National Arboretum (you aren't allowed to have any sort of professional photo shoot there), we still had a TON of fun chasing around little Teddy and his new favorite red wagon, and coming up with some creative ways to shoot in the Bedlions front yard instead of the Arboretum (even though we snuck some shots there too ;-) ).

Here are some of my favorite shots! Enjoy!!













1 comment:

  1. You are the best! We loved our photoshoot and your ability to work with the change of scenery! Pretty sure Teddy is expecting a red wagon for Christmas! He loved your props and we love you!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete